RISA Service Centre
Racing Information Services Australia (RISA) is the official thoroughbred racing industry organisation responsible for the compilation of race fields & form and the maintenance of race results across Australia. RISA provides a number of integrated products and services to the industry including principal racing authorities, race clubs, owners, trainers, breeders, jockeys and punters.
Its Service Centre began operation in the NT in November 2005. Staffed by enthusiastic, knowledgeable staff who understand the needs of trainers 7 days a week the following transactions can be lodged online or by telephoning.
- Stable Returns
- Gear Changes
- Barrier trials
On average, calls are usually answered within 60 seconds and most calls last a maximum of two minutes.
RISA Stable Assist is a convenient, user friendly and reliable one stop shop, available online 24 hours a day. It allows trainers to lodge transactions including nominations, weights, acceptances, scratchings, stable returns and gear online and by phone.
Trainers have access to additional information when using the self-serve online system:
- Meeting details including prize money, race conditions and deadlines
- Race results from around Australia
- Live scratching sheets with up-to-date information for all meetings
- Up-to-date class and ratings on all horses
- Daily summary of deadlines approaching in each state and territory
- Free 3 Start form when nominations, weights and acceptances are released for each race meeting.
Enquiries & Support
If you don't have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free from Adobe's web site www.adobe.com/products/reader/.
If you don't have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free from Adobe's Website.